The St Augustine Lodge website complies with Priority 1 W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and we are working towards Priority 2 compliance. The St Augustine Lodge are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines and our website has been designed with the following accessibility criteria in mind:
- The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes.The font size of text can be increased or decreased by using the ‘text’ options in your browser.
- All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- An alternative ‘print’ stylesheet is used to make printing pages easier.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- A sitemap exists to provide information about the content of the website.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
- Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0+
To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre:
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS.
- To obtain a copy of the text only Lynx browser.
Help us improve this site
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.